Posted February 10, 2020
Strategic Communications Group (Strategic) is looking for a motivated, confident and passionate Senior Associate for its Digital and Communications Services Division.
This individual will report into the VP of Digital and Communications Services and will work directly with the agency’s clients on the execution of integrated marketing, digital, social media, Web, communications and public relations campaigns. These programs are on the cutting edge of the industry and focused on addressing a client’s largest marketing and sales challenges utilizing the full range of communications tools and tactics available today.
The position requires an ability to communicate to clients with confidence and write engaging, educational and entertaining content that can turn the mundane into the interesting. Senior associates are expected to work independently, think creatively (but strategically), express themselves and their ideas clearly, and set and work towards goals that will improve a client’s business.
The ideal candidate will be someone with:
– 3-5 years of experience in a public relations, advertising or marketing agency or organization.
– Time and project management skills.
– An understanding of online and social media tools and platforms.
– Incredible written and verbal communication skills.
– The ability to tell stories and translate boring corporate messaging into relatable and interesting narratives.
– The ability to self-start and work independently.
– High level of attention to detail.
– Confidence in their abilities and passion for their work.
What you can expect:
– Competitive salary and benefits.
– Workplace flexibility and work/life balance.
– Exciting work at the cutting edge of marketing.
– Senior leaders that care about you and your success.
– Accountability and responsibility.
For consideration, please send your resume or LinkedIn profile in confidence to Ryan Schradin at email@example.com.