Strategic Communications Group, Inc. is a digital media company that helps business-to-business marketers drive customer demand through content marketing, content syndication, and lead identification.
- Strategic Communications Group
- Financial Technology Today
- Future Healthcare Today
- Government Technology Insider
- Modern Marketing Today
- Today’s Modern Educator
- Connected Aviation Today
- The Modern Battlespace
- Modern Integrated Warfare
- The Last Mile
- The Government Satellite Report
- ACG National Capital Blog
- Data Centers Today
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit any of the websites owned and operated by Strategic, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse on a Strategic website, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to us, and information about how you interact with us. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on Strategic’s websites, and we collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse on Strategic’s websites.
Additionally we may collect personal information from you. “Personal Information” refers to information that could be used to specifically identify you and may include any of the following:
- Contact information, such as your name, postal address, email address, phone number and/or mobile number;
- Demographic information such as job or professional information and company information;
- User name and password
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Personal Information that we collect generally to:
Communicate with you;
When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with content or information relating to one or more of Strategic’s websites.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our websites (for example, by generating analytics about how our visitors browse and interact with our websites, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use our websites–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
We will maintain your Personal Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
Strategic Communications Group, Inc.
1751 Pinnacle Drive
McLean, VA 22102, United States