How You’ll Add Value to Our Team
No single day at work is the same for our Marketing Operations Associate. Some of the activities that our MOA will be responsible for include:
- Support the execution of campaigns across email automation and other marketing technologies.
- Project manage email campaigns, automation projects, and other related activities in Monday.com
- Regular tracking and reporting of key performance indicators for Strategic’s marketing activities
- Daily posting to Strategic’s onlinebuyer communities.
- Assist with improving marketing operations processes.
- Assist with the operation of Strategic’s social media platforms.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You’ll Need to Be Successful
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- Familiarity with analytics platforms such as Google Analytics and Clicky
- Knowledge of marketing automation platforms such as MailChimp, Zoho, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to work independently
Strategic is a digital media company with a portfolio of offerings to help our clients quickly and effectively drive customer demand. It’s through the editorial creation process and the study of analytics that we help our clients deliver important sales-related outcomes. We’re fortunate to work with an exceptional group of clients. They are some of the most respected technology brands in the public sector, healthcare, retail, financial services, and education.
Strategic offers a fully flexible work environment with our team working from home, or wherever you do your best work. This was true even pre-pandemic. If you want to work from home, or a coffee shop, or one of our two offices in McLean, VA or Columbia, MD, you can decide what works best for you. We are proud to champion work-life balance as a core component of our unique culture. This allows us to find the right team members, not just the closest ones.