Strategic Communications Group (Strategic) is looking for a Marketing Operations Associate (MOA) to join our team! Our ideal candidate is self-motivated, has strong time-management skills, is an excellent communicator, and is comfortable in a full time work-from-home environment. Our new MOA will work closely with Strategic’s digital and client services teams to create and implement compelling marketing campaigns through different channels, such as email marketing and social media, to reach target audiences.
Strategic offers a comprehensive set of benefits including a generous PTO package, 401k matching, and paid health benefits (medical, dental, vision, and mental health services).
The starting salary for this position is $30 – $35K.
If this interests you, please send us your resume or apply on LinkedIn below.
How You’ll Add Value to Our Team
No single day at work is the same for our Marketing Operations Associate. Some of the activities that our MOA will be responsible for include:
- Support the execution of campaigns across email automation and other marketing technologies.
- Project manage email campaigns, automation projects, and other related activities in Monday.com
- Regular tracking and reporting of key performance indicators for Strategic’s marketing activities
- Daily posting to Strategic’s onlinebuyer communities.
- Assist with improving marketing operations processes.
- Assist with the operation of Strategic’s social media platforms.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You’ll Need to Be Successful
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- Familiarity with analytics platforms such as Google Analytics and Clicky
- Knowledge of marketing automation platforms such as MailChimp, Zoho, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to work independently