McLean, VA, February 12, 2020 – Strategic Communications Group, Inc. (Strategic) today announced that three sponsors of its online buyer communities have extended the scope of their projects in 2020.
- Service management integration software provider Perspectium will enhance the impact of its “Data Sync” lead generation campaign.
- Technology distributor Carahsoft will promote solutions for clients it represents in the government markets.
- Digital experience software company Sitecore will drive interest in and registrations for a series of prospect events to be held in different cities in the United States.
“Strategic’s online buyer communities serve as a platform for content creation, syndication and demand generation,” explained Marc Hausman, Strategic’s CEO. “Marketers improve the return on investment from lead programs by using thought leadership content to connect with buyers in financial services, insurance, healthcare, retail, education and government.”
Strategic is a business-to-business (B2B) marketing agency that connects engagement to demand. We believe compelling content is the most effective way to connect brands to buyers. Our approach includes three content-driven elements, including:
- Online buyer communities
- Digital insights and metrics
- Marketing and sales training