Posted July 14, 2020
JOIN OUR TEAM
Are you a recent college grad looking to get your career started in the world of web development, graphic design, or social media and marketing campaigns? If so, Strategic Communications Group (Strategic) wants to hear from you!
Our new team member must be comfortable in a work-from-home (WFH) environment with strong time management and team communication skills.
WHAT WE DO:
We are a marketing agency helping business-to-business technology, software, cybersecurity and professional services clients connect engagement to demand. We develop campaigns that incorporate content creation, social media, digital communications, and analytics.
Our agency offers a highly flexible work environment with our team working from home, or wherever they do their work best. We are proud to champion work-life balance as a core component of our unique culture. This allows us to find the right team members, not just the closest ones – our team is currently spread across the mid-Atlantic area from Richmond, VA to Columbia, MD
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
The Digital Associate collaborates closely with Strategic’s creative and technical leads to create compelling digital assets, web graphics, ad creative, responsive web pages and designs, email and social campaigns, and analytic reports.
The ideal candidate will be highly organized with the ability to multitask and manage time wisely.
- Manage a wide array of projects/deadlines and translate client needs into compelling visual designs based on marketing/business objectives and current UX/design best practices.
- Perform quarterly reviews to ensure Strategic’s buyer communities and client programs adhere to industry best practices in UX/UI, SEO, and security.
- Keep current on UX/UI best practices, Google Analytics, and WordPress updates.
- Manage publishing schedule for Strategic’s buyer communities.
- Review content for online publications to ensure SEO optimization.
- Assist web developers in building new online publications and communities.
- Perform miscellaneous job functions as needed, such as: marketing automation management, analytic reports, and report/presentation formatting.
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s in Design, Web Development, or similar
- Experience with Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- WordPress and HTML / CSS experience a plus
- Savvy with social media and other digital tools (Google Analytics a plus)
- Openness to direction, mentorship and learning opportunities
- Self-organized, with the ability to multitask and manage time wisely
- Excellent communication skills
- Have initiative, passion, resourcefulness, and self-motivation
Strategic offers a competitive compensation plan and a comprehensive set of benefits including medical, dental, and vision. The compensation range for a Digital Associate position is $35k-45k, depending on relevant skills and experience.
If you’re interested, please send your resume and portfolio to TJ Deaver at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!