You have most likely read those Best Places to Work articles that applaud employers for their on-site dry cleaners, rooftop yoga sessions and marathon Foosball tournaments. Yeah, we have none of that.
That “work hard, play hard” mantra that many organizations tout rings hollow. For us, that translates into never getting to enjoy the things in life that matter most.
At Strategic Communications Group, we believe that work empowers life, not the other way around. And that permeates all aspects of our business, starting with the company’s ownership. Our CEO and our Managing Director/Partner each have three young children.
Of course, this commitment to work/life balance doesn’t mean we lack passion for our representation of clients. We are all in when it comes to devising, building and executing innovative Web2Sales programs that helps companies accelerate growth.
It is for that reason we expect a lot from a prospective colleague.
Of course, we offer a lot in return. Our culture is all about empowerment.
- Journalism, public relations, marketing or communications background – either agency or corporate side.
- Experience working in business-to-business and public sector markets, such as technology, software, telecom, security, healthcare and financial services.
- Understand and interest in the alignment of content with measurable sales outcomes.
- Comfort working in a consulting environment that requires the management of activities and deliverables for multiple clients.
- Flexible work environment that allows you to work from where you want and how you want.
- Competitive compensation package with comprehensive benefits.
- A clear career path based on performance, rather than tenure.
- Training and professional development in growth oriented segments of marketing, including content creation, analytics, technology and automation, social networking, and search engine optimization.
- Team building to sharing of best practices to inspire innovation, creativity and performance on behalf of our clients